Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tat's why

tis few month reali busy..
camp finally is end..relax le
but myf, still got a lot of things nid to do...
skul society>>dun wan to think le
now wan start to pratis lor...
feel so busy but hapi..
reali i know i change my personality again.
hope is a gud things..
n oso it a question around me..still dun noe the answer.
who can tell me??
梦,是安慰,还是启示?
tis question for me reali important,
once i confirm the answer then i know wat should i do...

know y i post some of post in here??
bcause tis blog no sensitive ppl will come to c...
tats y...
oso a thing nid to tell TTT n TTT n LLL
n OOO...

why i no make it..
because i know
i onli can b a gud male friend
but cannot b a gud boyfriend
tats why i no make it...

1 comment:

  1. hey.. i saw your comment that you leave at my blog, but since long time odi HahaXD anyway, just passby :)

    ReplyDelete